Monday, August 25, 2008

Serious Driver

This may be considered "cheating" because it wasn't actually taken in the Walla Walla Valley, though it was taken close to it. I was in Tri-Cities yesterday with my husband and my sister, and we stopped at Dairy Queen (fast food where we get ice cream and all sorts of delicious dairy desserts). In the parking lot, this "driver" was quite focused on the task before him. It really made me laugh, so I just HAD to share this with you. Please forgive me for posting a photo not taken in the WWV.

7 comments:

Wayne said...

I forgive you Becky. But if you start posting pics from Yakima I don't know if I'll feel as charitable.

If it were my dog I think I would have put Ray-Bans on him/her. But that's just me.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

LOL!

I forgive you! Always.

People are so uptight.

That's really cute. ROTFLOL!

Eki said...

What a cute dog, Becky!

Thank you for answering my question. How far and which direction is it from Chicago?

Virginia said...

Is that dog old enough to have a license???? BTW , it looks like most of us CDP folks slip in a vacation shot or two now and then. When I go to Paris in NOv. Look out Eric!

Janet said...

I can tell he is so proud of himself to be driving! haha.

Jane Hards Photography said...

I don't care where it was taken. Dogs in cars are always a winner. I mean who can resist such a cute image.

The Mom said...

That's really cute! and Wayne is right: he needs a pair of shades!