Saturday, August 2, 2008

Elegance


This may be an odd shot, but I really liked this room. I'd never seen a black and white striped room before. This was probably the most elegantly modern bathroom I've ever seen. Yes, I posted a picture of a bathroom. This is actually in the home of some friends of mine, and I'm sure they'd laugh at me if I told them I took a picture of their bathroom. But I really liked it! See how creative people can be? I wish my house was a elegant and beautiful as theirs is. Including the bathroom.

2 comments:

Laurie Allee said...

I love this bathroom, too.

I saw a striped bathroom very much like this when I was in Montreal. It had antique art nouveau fixtures and a really old gilded mirror with a crack in it. I wish I had taken a picture.

Is it wallpaper or did they paint the stripes? I see people painting stripes on HGTV but I have never done it.

Jill said...

Becky, this is elegant, especially the lighting in the photo. Very nice shot. And, hey, beauty is where we find it!