Friday, August 29, 2008

Backstage Bistro

I'm unsure how this downtown restaurant got its name. It's a very fun atmosphere - cozy and classy - and I've heard their food is pretty good. Unfortunately, if you're a vegetarian like me, there's not much to choose from. They serve a wide variety of wines, and they are most proud of their steak on the menu. This is a photo of the top of their building; the green awning at the bottom of the shot covers the sidewalk outside the restaurant. On Fridays and Saturdays they frequently have live music, and that makes the atmosphere even more fun! Backstage Bistro is a very modern-style restaurant, and I've never heard anything really bad about them, so I tend to think they're pretty good at what they do!

2 comments:

Laurie Allee said...

Hey -- the wine selection more than makes up for the lack of vegetarian fare! :-)

This looks like a fun place. I love your commentary as you take us around the city.

Isadora said...

This sure looks like an inviting place :)