Thursday, March 19, 2009

St. Patrick's Church

I realized when I took this picture that had I taken it just a couple of days earlier it would have been perfect for Tuesday - St. Patrick's Day. Unfortunately, I'm not that clever and didn't think of it. This is one of the most iconic buildings in Walla Walla, a close second, I'm sure, to the Marcus Whitman Hotel (which I hope to post here soon). It is the Catholic church of St. Patrick, and it is a fabulous building. Inside and out it is beautiful, and it always makes me look whenever I drive by.

3 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

It's a beautiful church. If you know how to, you should try and remove those power lines.

Anonymous said...

If he remove da power lines how da church get lights at night? SquirtGG

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Steffe meant in the picture. It is a very beautiful church inside and out.