Monday, November 10, 2008

Golden Roof


I can't resist looking up when I'm walking under trees. This time of year the glance is more rewarding than usual, as there are colours one only sees during autumn. This tree caught my eye and I actually left my path and wandered over to it just to see what it looked like as a canopy. I was not disappointed. The leaves are very close to being gone for the season, and that means it will be harder to find nice pictures to post. So I continue my unofficial "Colours of the Walla Walla Valley" series in the hopes that you will enjoy the season as much as I do.

6 comments:

Wayne said...

Nicely done Becky. You're very clever.

The Mom said...

All I can say is, "WOW!" What an awesome shot! You are extremely creative and see beyond what the average person sees!

Debbie Courson Smith said...

Golden and grand.

Pat said...

Really beautiful. I also look up, not only in nature, but in the city, too. Been taking "facade" photos. Your photo reminds me especially how beautiful this must look to a child.

Victor said...

This really puts you under the trees. Well done Becky!

Troop 1309 said...

That is a great shot!