Thursday, November 18, 2010

Unusual View


I had a meeting downtown earlier this week and it was held in a fifth-floor conference room. I'm rarely this far above the city (this may, in fact, have been my first time), so I had to take the opportunity to get some photographic memories. Unfortunately this window didn't open so I had to deal with the glass lines. I do, however, love the sunlight on the side of Banner Bank and the foothills of the Blue Mountains in the background. The intersection you can see there is the corner of 2nd and Alder in Walla Walla.

2 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Hi Becky!

That is gorgeous. Lovely light and oh the foothills... They were shrouded in clouds earlier on today I was told! :-)

Becky said...

Hi, Ciel! Yes, today they were covered in clouds - and SNOW!!! All the way down to the foothills - I'll try to get pictures though I haven't been outside since I got to work this morning to see if the snow is still there. It's completely clear skies and sunny here in the valley, which isn't what I was expecting when I got up this morning. :)