Sunday, November 28, 2010

Good Morning

I just love the view from my front window on days like this. The snow makes everything clean and quiet, and the sunlight on such a scene makes me warm inside. In America it is now officially the Christmas season, now that Thanksgiving is over (though all the stores and many homes put up decorations at the beginning of November). This scene is quite fitting for that time of year, as all of us in the northern hemisphere imagine white Christmases! (Sorry, Aussies...I just can't imagine a Christmas on the beach!)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'd like a view like that too! I love when the sun hits the snow, very pretty. When we were driving the day after Thanksgiving, there were a lot of vehicles with Christmas trees on them. Must be a tradition for a lot of folks. I can't believe how fast the year has gone, but as soon as I heard "Santa Baby" on the radio, I was feeling the mood. I love this time of year.