Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Halo Effect


As the sun starts to slip toward the Western horizon, I pause to enjoy the view across the campus of Walla Walla U. The steeple belongs to the University Church, which holds over 1,000 people every Saturday morning, and close to that every Tuesday morning for the university's CommUnity service. It's a familiar church to me, as I've done concerts and performed for church services in it for over 8 years now. Though when I first started spending time in the church, I thought it was a rather unattractive building, it has grown on me, and it's almost like a home to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolute stunning picture, the way you describe the view sounds really relaxing, great post.

There are some truly fantastic trips to be had in the world, I especially love England Vacations as there is so much to see and do.

The Mom said...

That is a beautiful photo! Good job capturing it!