Saturday, October 17, 2009

New Bakery

Recently I tried a new bakery in town. It opened in Walla Walla around 4 months ago and a friend of mine works there, so I had to go check it out. It's the Walla Walla Bread Company and I highly recommend it! They do fresh-baked pastries and bread items, such as bagels, muffins, cupcakes, scones, and more, as well as loaves and rolls. It not only tastes good, it smells amazing when you walk past the door. It's even better inside. The prices aren't bad, either. I got a large loaf of white bread for $3.75. And it's wonderfully delicious. This bakery is located on East Main Street downtown. If you're ever in town, check it out! I'm told they will soon be offering caramel apples and hot apple cider to celebrate the season. And when you're there, make sure to tell Melissa hi!

1 comment:

Debbie Courson Smith said...

That makes me miss the bakery that used to be near our home. It was torn down to make room for a Starbucks.