Thursday, September 10, 2009

WW Frontier Days #1


This last weekend was the Walla Walla Fair, or, as it is known officially, Walla Walla Fair and Frontier Days. They usually have one country singer whose name I recognize performing, and then someone I've never heard of. Surprisingly, I've never gone to the fair before. We went this year with some friends of ours who had their little girl the day before we had Kayla. I enjoyed the produce competition entries - especially these HUGE pumpkins! Those big ones there weigh over 400 pounds each. I was dumbfounded, really. More fair pictures to come!

1 comment:

Small City Scenes said...

I love our Fair here in Stanwood. It is called the Stanwood, Camano Community Country Fair. The big fair to the northenders is the Monroe Fair called the Evergreen State Fair and it has grown from a country fair to a huge almost just commercial fair--with rides. I like to see the animals the best. MB