Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Rainy Day on Main Street

On a grey and dreary day we take a little drive down Main Street. This is the main intersection of Main Street in Walla Walla. On Thursday, someone mentioned in the comments the die Brücke building. Here you see it on the right-hand side of the street. Just across from it, directly to the right of the car, is our downtown Starbucks - the best place to sit and people watch in the valley! The die Brücke building hosts the Book & Game Company, a wonderful little shoppe that sells...you guessed it: books and games. It's a fantastic store I spend hours in most times I go there. And it's hard to leave without another promising book or exciting game. Down just past the B&G Co. you can see the old theatre, which is now a Macy's (discussed in Thursday's blog). Welcome to Walla Walla!

1 comment:

cieldequimper said...

LOL! Thanks for showing me my favourite bookshop, though I also like Earthlight Books a lot. I've spent hours in there!