Monday, January 24, 2011

Down on Colville Street

This is a high-class place for relaxing with a hot cup of deliciousness...as well as a bowl or plate full of perfection. This is the Colville Street Patisserie, located between Main Street and Alder downtown, and if you need evidence of the amazing deliciousness you can get here, check out my first post from this place. One of these days I'll get a picture of the amazing pastries and other yummy things they have in that glass case you see there up near the front of the place. I absolutely love meeting friends here...or taking a journal and enjoying my own company for a while. If any of you come to visit Walla Walla, please let me know; I'd love to meet you here.

6 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Okay, I know where next time will be. Might not be as early as I had initially planned though...

Thanks for the perfect birthday wishes for my Mum en français !

Becky said...

HA! I hadn't even realized that my first post actually mentioned you, as well. Yes, definitely let's meet here next time. And "de rien" for the birthday wishes for your mum...I admit I used a translator for part of it, but meant it whole-heartedly just the same!

Malyss said...

I'll keep the rendez-vous in mind,if ever one day...:o)
Please come visit my blog on saturday, 22th! there's a surprise for you!

cieldequimper said...

Cheeky! :-)

Magamerlin said...

Acabo de llegar a este blog, gracias a Malyss y me gusta lo que veo.
Me gusta mucho saber de otros lugares del mundo, si no te importa me quedo un ratito.
Besos la maga curiosa.

Becky said...

Gracias y bienvenidos, Magamerlin! Por favor quedate un rato.